September 2, 2011

Just In Case You've Ever Wondered


Oh, yeah.

Just in case you've ever wondered if God will really provide for you...

And just in case you've ever wondered if God truly has a sense of humor...

Yesterday I posted about how because we want to Do Less, So We Can Do More we are challenging ourselves to a No Spend September.  I wrote about how one of the hardest things to give up was going to be visits to Subway. We love Subway at our house.  Yes, we are going to miss Subway.

If you read my post yesterday - all the way down to the bottom - I put out there a kind-of-but-not-really-kidding suggestion that if you felt bad for us you could send us Subway gift cards to help ease our pain encourage us.

Then last night my husband went to a meeting.  Two hours later he texted me to let me know he was on his way home.  Oh, and, by the way, he won a $15 Subway gift card.

*snort*

Too funny.
"He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever." - Psalm 111:5

Just had to share. Be blessed.


Has God surprised you or encouraged you with an unexpected blessing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!