August 22, 2010

Good Chocolate Deserves to Be Devoured

I have a new favorite chocolate, thanks to my very sweet friend, Brooke. 

(Sweet - get it? 'Sweet'...yeah, I crack myself up.)

She showed up at my door Friday with a bag of these to share.  Good host that I am I totally spaced it out and did not remember to open the bag until she was about ready to leave.  

(Yeah, maybe that's why I don't have more friends come over, eh? That and my fantastic sense of humor.)

ANYHOW....

We cracked the bag open Saturday morning as motivation to continue our clean up efforts in our basement dungeon cave play room. 

The chocolates that she brought were Hershey's Chocolate Kiss Meltaways. And they do literally, melt-a-way in your mouth.

They say a picture is worth a thousands words, so...


Looks like chocolate...


Tastes like chocolate...


What's left of Mom's chocolate.

Oh, yeah.  It was SO worth it.

(Oh, and Brooke.  Next time I promise to share :)


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/22/2010

    We will have to try it next time we are together. They sound yummy!

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea and chocolate with a friend. Doesn't get any better than that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I will have to try them, I'm a sucker for chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!