November 14, 2011

It's Monday & I've Got a (Meal) Plan

Woot!

It's Monday and I've actually got my meal plan completed and most of my shopping done.

I rock.

Pass the chocolate.

So here's what's on the menu for this week:

Monday: Butternut Squash Soup & Homemade Butterhorns
Tuesday: Asian Chicken & Rice
Wednesday: Knephla Soup
Thursday: Italian Chicken
Friday: Subway
Saturday lunch: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Saturday supper:  Supper may very well be popcorn - see below...
Sunday lunch: BLT's & Raw Veggies (we like carrots and sugar snap peas)
Sunday supper: I do not cook on Sunday nights - we have what I like to call refrigerator 'buffet'

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights will all be new recipes, so wish me luck!  I will pick my most successful meal and share it with you on Friday.

Friday we are just doing Subway because that is the day that our Pack gets in all the popcorn that we sold - over $24,000 worth of popcorn-y goodness.  Keith is the popcorn chair so it is his job so sort and organize the distribution of all our Pack's popcorn; plus the popcorn for two Packs from neighboring communities.

On Saturday, we will begin delivery of the $3000 dollars worth of popcorn that Colin sold. It will be a long weekend and your prayers will be appreciated.  Egads.

Oh, well ... let's get cooking!
What's on your menu this week? Do have any new recipes planned? Do you have you tried some thing new lately that was a hit? Or a flop?

I am also linking up to Menu Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!