August 3, 2011

Crafty Caterpillars

I love cute stuff.

And I am in awe of people who can make cute stuff.  I can paint, organize, bake fairly well, balance a neglected checkbook and even, on occasion, sew a quilt.  But I somewhere along the lines missed out on the "ability-to-make-stuff-so-cute-it-makes-you-say-awww" gene.

Fortunately, I have friends who do possess this gene, so I can just ogle their cute stuff.  And when necessary, even buy their cute stuff.  Like my friend, Ashley.  Ashley is adorable.  And gorgeous.  And hilarious.  And she also makes cute stuff.

Like this:

Car Hop Frilly Headband

And this:

Scrabble Tile Pendant
And this:

Floral Remix Bobby Pins

So ca-ute!!  This very talented young lady and new mom has just launched an Etsy Shop, "The Crafty Caterpillar" (even her name is cute!)  I would love for you to check her out and maybe even make a purchase or two to help support her Hobby Lobby habit.


Do you possess the 'cute' gene or, like me, do you need to get your cute fix somewhere else? Did you think it was possible to use the word "cute" so many times in one very short blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!