October 22, 2011

Bubbles


Wouldn't you know it,  I think he's a poet!

All kidding aside, this week my youngest son had to write an original sentence using his vocabulary words and that is what he wrote. I love the way it feels in my mouth when I say it out loud. The imagery is beautiful and it inspired me to doing something more with it than just relegate the paper to the "school box." It was so fun making his words visual and I am seriously considering having it printed onto a canvas. It would look great hanging on the wall - plus, hopefully, it will encourage him to keep writing. Then he can write a bunch of best selling books and support his parents, right?

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!