October 28, 2011

You Are More: Fab Music Friday


A friend had this posted to her Facebook page this week - and it spoke right to my first-born-type-A personality-perfectionist heart.

I do not believe there are any coincidences in God's kingdom, so I was stoked - but not surprised - that it went perfectly with the song I had picked out for this Friday's musical inspiration. I am thankful that God doesn't have a "well, I told you once, you should have listened the first time" attitude. Instead, in his never ending patience, he tells us again...and again...and again, until we get it.

His mercy and grace are so amazing.  Enjoy...



Be encouraged. Be brave. Be who you are.

And have a GREAT weekend!

 
Email subscribers, please go HERE to view the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!