April 6, 2011

Inspire, Answer & Reward


My running inspiration today was this: Il Divo.

Yes, you read that correctly:  Il Divo's "Nella Fantasia."  When it popped up on my iPod, I almost skipped it but then decided to take a chance.  So glad I did - it really relaxed me and by the time it was over I noticed I was breathing easier and running smoother.  I learned something today that I will definitely keep in mind for future runs..


A few days ago, we had a music quiz on what had inspired me during one of last week's runs - I wrote out a few of the lyrics from 3 songs and challenged you to figure who the artist/song was.  For those of you who have been waiting on the edge of your seats for the answers (and didn't bother to  google them), here they are:

(If you can not see the videos, click HERE.)




And we do have a winner: 
Miss Mairead got them all right, so she will be getting a very special 
and very spectacular reward from me in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!