November 18, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 18

Day 18: Today I am thankful for the simple things.  Like pizza. 

I love pizza.

I adore pizza. 

And I am not picky about what kind of pizza I eat.  Except no smelly fishies or ham/sauerkraut combinations. (I mean...seriously?  That's just gross!)  There's your basic pepperoni or cheese pizza, your bonus two-topping pizza, your 'adult' pizza (which at our house is anything that has more than just pepperoni or cheese on it - otherwise known a 'real' pizza), your meat lovers, veggie lovers and taco pizzas. And  let's not forget about the dessert pizzas!!  Anyone hungry yet?

But what I like most about pizza is that if we are eating pizza for supper that means I didn't have to cook. And, so, that makes two things for which to be thankful!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a large slice of deep dish Canadian bacon and pineapple waiting for me. Yu-um-my!



 

____________________________________________________________
Your turn!
What's your favorite kind of pizza?
____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!