November 7, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 7

Day 7:  Today I am thankful for this long, beautiful fall!!!  Especially when it means that my husband, who was gone farming the WHOLE month of October, was able to find time to finish up some projects around the house and yard.  Including putting up my Christmas lights - Woo-hoo!!  (OK, I might have to break my own rule and dig out some Christmas music.  Tee-hee.)

__________________________________________________________________________

Boys #2 and #3 'helping' dad with the Christmas lights.  
None of my boys ever miss an excuse to get up on the roof.
Mom has learned to just stay in the house and 'not look'.  Uff-da!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!