November 15, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 13-14

Where did the weekend go?!?  We were in the cities and had a fabulous weekend and although I didn't get to a computer to post, it doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about what I was thankful for!  So let's get caught up:

Day 13:  I am thankful to live in a country with SO many options - even if all the options aren't American made.  I just visited my first IKEA store - uffda!!  Do I even want to tell you how long we were there (3 hours), how many times I said the phrase "how cute!" (about a gazillion), or  how serious I am about just packing up and moving into the IKEA store (ok, only half serious.)

Day 14:  I am thankful for cold hard cash.  Now that we know 'cash is king' and have reformed our ways, we haven't used a credit card in over 3 years.  So even though we shopped hard this weekend, we paid cash for ALL of it and that made the 'thrill of the shop' even sweeter.  No credit card surprises at the end of the month.  Woo-Hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love to hear your comments - they encourage me so much!